Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Mason

F.O.U.R can you believe my baby is already 4. I can't!!  The past four years have really flown by.  Mason is really in to Spiderman these days so it wasn't too hard to figure out what the theme of his birthday party would be this year.  He loves him some Spiderman that's for sure.  Happy Birthday my little Spiderman.







Happy Birthday Mason! 


Until next time......



1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Elated to know about this birthday party. Last month, I arranged my cousin’s birthday party by booking one of the graceful LA event venues. Invited all her friends for this event and arranged a grand party for her. Bought her amazing gifts as well.