Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I have an amazing child!

I have always been told that being a mom is the most incredible thing you will ever be. I didn't fully believe that until I became a mom. Now I know what everyone was talking about. The last 18 months have been the most amazing months ever. Mason is growing up so quickly and gets cuter and cuter every day. He says a new word and develops a new expression almost daily. He is such a quick learner too. Here are a few new words that he is saying now: nonion (onion), peppa (pepper), nif (knife), fork, poon (spoon), jack (jacket), hum (home), bed, and soap. We have also been working on people's names with him. He can say most of his friends names from daycare. They are Jack (Jackson), Ovah (Nova), Bremmen (Brendan), Emeson (Emerson) and Anlyn (Anna Lynn).  He knows all of his teachers names at daycare as well. They are May Bef (Mary Beth), MarrGie (Margie) Miama (Miah) and onna (Tonya).

Mason knows most of his shapes and can say those too. One of his teachers told us the other day that he evens knows what an octagon is. He will count to 5 with us most times. When he gets to five he claps his hands and smiles really big. He only says A B Ceee so far but we are working on those too. I cannot believe how much he is learning so quickly. I have been told he is really smart. I thought so but of course I have a tendency to be biased!

Well as usual I could continue to go on and on about how wonderful he is and all of the cool things he is doing but I will end here. I'll be back later to write a few more things.

Until next time......

No comments: