Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Golf Lessons - Again

A couple years ago I decided that I was finally going to give golf a try. I took a few lessons, went to the driving range a few times and then headed out to the golf course. Not so bad on my first real round but still had a long way to go. Played 10 - 12 times that year and then found out I was pregnant so haven't played in quite some time; however, I am determined to get back out on the course this year so plan to dust off my clubs, take a few more lessons and hope for the best. This is a real challenge for me. It isn't very often that I get involved in something that I am not sure that I can be good at. I have always been a pretty good athlete and am very competitive so not being good at golf has really been difficult for me.

Being athletic and competitive are traits that I hope Mason will acquire. For the most part they have really paid off for me. I hope however he does a better job at accepting that one cannot be great at EVERYTHNG! I have lots of athletic dreams for Mason and am looking forward to his little league days! Haven't quite figured out what I will do if he doesn't like sports. Not going to think about that for now! :-)

Anyway, I will post an update to my golf status after I have gotten the first couple layers of dust off my clubs!

Until next time......

No comments: