Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 3 - Guilty Pleasures

I would have to say that my guilty pleasures are all food/beverage related. I love to eat hence the reason that I could stand to lose 25 pounds about now! Chocolate of any kind is my friend. My favorite candy, Cadbury Mini Eggs, is only available at Easter. Thank goodness cause I love to eat these things. I bought several of these 40oz bags from Sams between March and April and ate the majority of them by myself. Dawn ate her fair share and Mason ate a few too but I consumed the rest!

One of my other guilty pleasures is hot wings. I love me some hot wings. The hotter the better in my opinion. And nothing goes better with wings than a good cold beer. Yep, I love beer too. I tend to drink way more in the summer time than I do any other time and well that is because I enjoy frosty cold beers after spending many hours outside doing yard work!

While there are other guilty pleasures, I'll stick to the ones that are food/beverage related and save the others for another post another day.

Until next time......

No comments: