Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Weight Loss Goal Accomplished!!

My personal weight loss goal was to lose 25 pounds by the 25th of December. I weighed in on Thursday, December 22 as my last weigh in before Christmas and I am more than thrilled to say that I lost 26.4 pounds in 22 weeks. GOAL ACCOMPLISHED! 

I feel 110% better than I did 5 months ago. I have more energy than I have had in a long time. I am sleeping better than I have in years and am 6 pants sizer smaller! WOW :-)

I don't have many pictures of me as I am the one always taking the pictures but below are two of the best before and I after pictures that I have. 
August 2011

November 2011
Now that I have accomplished my personal goal, I still have to meet my Weight Watchers goal. Fortunately, I only have to lose another 2.6 to get to that one. THEN...my next goal is to do some serious strength training and be toned up by June. I want to be stronger and in better physical shape than I have been in 20 years. Stay tuned....

Until next time......

2 comments:

Lisa T. said...

That is an amazing accomplishment! You look great too! Congratulations!
Lisa T.

Kim said...

Thanks Lisa.