Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Anyone want 25 pounds??

Me either but I have it and I can’t seem to get motivated to lose it. I was very happy that I only gained 27 pounds while I was pregnant with Mason and that I have successfully lost that weight BUT had 25 pounds that I needed to lose before I got pregnant. Losing my pregnancy weight was a breeze. I really didn’t even try, it just came off which was awesome. I hoped that the rest would just fall off as well but no such luck. I thought I was ready and had the motivation to get rid of it. I joined Weight Watchers a few weeks ago and started out very well. I lost 4 pounds the first two weeks. Then Thanksgiving came and well I ate everything I could think of which caused me to exceed my maximum number of points each day and successfully gained back 3 of the 4. Uggghhh! Why is it so easy to put it on but is harder than hell to take it off. So, if anyone out there can send some motivation my way, please do so soon. I don’t want to find myself having to lose more than 25!

No comments: