Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Spending the Day With Joshua and Jonathan

Today we went to Concord to spend the day with Joshua and Jonathan. It was great seeing them. Mason had a great time playing with his cousins. Joshua rode Mason around on his 4-wheeler and they had a blast. Jonathan shared his cool toys with Mason and was a good sport on the sit-n-spin. Me, Stacey and Eric got a few games of ladder golf in while the boys took naps. It was a fun day. Below are a few pictures from our day together.

4 Wheelin

Sit-n-Spin

Giving Kisses

Riding in the Panel Wagon

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hi! I’m a new follower to your blog and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading it. Mason is super cute! Thanks for letting me share your life.


Vanessa

Kim said...

Thanks Vanessa. Nice to meet you and welcome to my blog. I have not had much time to update lately. The little guy is keeping me busy! I checked out your blog as well and just joined to follow you. I look forward to getting to know you through blogging!