Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I HATE COLDS


Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. All three of us are sick. Mason woke up on Monday morning with watery eyes, a runny nose and a slight cough. We thought it was his allergies acting up after being at the pumpkin patch so we started him on his Zyrtec. It seemed to help so we thought that was it. Well, two days later both Dawn and myself got the crud as well. So now we are all stuffy, snotty, coughing miserable people. I feel bad for Mason. If his little head, ears and throat feels like mine, I know he is hurting. I wish there was more that they would do for him but since he is still under 2, they say it is best for the cold to work its course. We shall see. I have been taking Ibuprofen Cold and Sinus for 2 days now and while it works a little, I still feel like my head weighs a ton.

Usually one of us manages to steer clear of the gunk but this time we weren't so lucky. Hopefully we will all feel better soon. I am afraid this is just the beginning to a fall and winter full of the crud!

Until next time......

Kim

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry your family is ill. Sending well wishes your way. :)