Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Life is Good

I have been thinking about all of the great things I have in my life at this time. Here are a few of the things that I am greatful for:

1. My relationship with my partner, Dawn.
2. My amazing son, Mason.
3. The closeness that I have with all of my siblings.
4. Both of my parents are healthy and still in our lives.
5. My 90 year old grandmother is healthy and still with us!
6. I have 11 incredible nieces and nephews.
7. I have a great relationship with my in-laws!
8. My job with the YMCA. January will be my 15th anniversary at our Y.
9. Great neighbors that allow us to play on their swingset and in their sandbox.
10. No debt other than the mortgage payment which I consider good debt.
11. My health is great other than I still have 10 pounds to lose to get to my goal.
12. A wonderful staff that makes me look great day after day.
13. My son is healthy, growing and thriving and getting cuter every day.
14. Friends that are loyal and understand life changes when you have a baby!

I am sure there are so many more things that I should list here but those are my top 14 at this time. I am truly blessed with an awesome life and thank God for it every day!

Until next time......

Kim

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Kim, That's a great list! Everybody should take the time to remember the things they're grateful for. Life is good.