Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Remnants from Dawn's double shift


As one would expect, I am not getting much sleep these days so Dawn was a sweetheart and took a double shift on Friday night. Since I am only averaging about 2 hours a sleep between feedings, I went to bed at 8:30pm and left her to do the 9:00pm and 12:00am feedings for our little buddy. While I probably only slept for about 4 hours during that stretch, it was definitely much better than the 2 that I had been getting. When I got up on Saturday morning and looked in the sink this is what I found. I laughed out loud and asked Dawn if she had a rough night with him. She said, "No, why?" I said, I was just wondering given the remnants in the sink! She said if she had had a bad night she could assure me there would have been more cans than bottles! Guess you do what you have to do to get through! All joking aside, Mason is really a good baby. Other than lack of sleep, things are going great.

No comments: