Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Mason's 2nd Bath

You may have noticed the title said Mason's 2nd bath. Well, the reason I didn't post something about his first bath is because I was too nervous to let Dawn leave my side long enough to get the camera to take pictures of him! I was afraid I would drop him or that he would slide in the water. I am a bit embarrassed to say that my knees were actually weak when we finished! Mason on the otherhand did not know that I was freaking out. He LOVED the warm water and did great. So far he loves getting a bath. I hope that doesn't change for a long time. For now, I have decided that Dawn can do the bathing and I will do the drying. Sounds like a great plan to me! Until next time....

No comments: