Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mi Mi and Mason

Dawn (Mi Mi) had to return to work earlier this week so she has missed Mason a lot during the day. We have truly missed her as well. When she gets home, she tries to spend as much time with Mason as possible. Tonight, she read the Smithsonian magazine to him. As you can see, he wasn't very interested so decided he would sleep instead. Can't say I blame him. I usually read those kinds of magazines to make me fall asleep as well.

Dawn has been awesome with him and with me over the past couple of weeks. My harmones are still raging so there have been some emotional moments in our house lately. I know she hates to see me cry so I try not to let her see my tears but there have been times that I couldn't help myself. I sure hope the crazy things with my harmones straighten out sometime real soon! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful partner. She puts balance in our relationship when it is needed. And the past couple of days, I have definitely needed her!

No comments: