Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gi Gi had to go home

Today was a sad day. My mom (Gi Gi) had to leave today to go home. She has been with us for Mason's first week of life. Having her here was quite the security blanket for us. While I have spent a lot of time caring for children, there was something overwhelming about the thought of us being on our own to care for Mason. I don't think Dawn was as scared as I was which is usually the case. I am happy to say that our first night without her was fine. It ended up not being as scary as I thought. Mason had a good night so he must have known mommy was worried about how things would go without Gi Gi. Mom, we miss you and cannot wait to see you!

No comments: