Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Meeting Mason

I am so excited that it is only a matter of days before we finally get to meet our son, Mason. That is all I have been thinking about for the past couple of days. I am sure the mommies out there can relate to what I am saying. Over the past couple of weeks, I have had very vivid dreams about what he will look like. While many couples have an idea of what their newborn will look like, we only have half of an idea. We do know the characteristics of our donor which are blonde hair, blue eyes, olive complexion and so forth but have no idea about his facial features and such. UNC did photo matching for us and matched us with someone that closely resembled both Dawn and I so I am sure he will be adorable. While there is some uncertainty about he will look like, there is no uncertainty about how much we already love him.

No comments: