Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Follow - Building Friendship One Blog at a Time - June 11

friday-follow

Lately, one of my favorite things to do in the evenings is read through people's blogs. I have a few that I am following but for the most part I just browse through a few each night and as I come across ones that spark an interest, I bookmark them and try to visit them often. Currently, I have only one follower so am hoping to increase that by joining Friday Follow. My blog is sort of a journal for me to write about life with Mason. I don't consider myself a very good "writer" but I know what I write comes from my heart and my joy of being a new mom!

Let me know if you stop by. If you follow me, I will follow you.

Until next time...

Kim

6 comments:

Heather said...

Nice to meet you. I will certainly take a look around. He is a cutie!

Kim said...

Thanks Heather.

Becca said...

I always read your blog and miss you guys! I love that I'll get to watch Mr. Mason grow up even if just through pictures. <3

Lee said...

Got you back! Thanks for the follow!!

Lisa T. said...

Hi Kim, thanks for stopping by Babyville.
Always happy to see a new IAC parent's blog!
Thanks! and Mason is a cutie!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your son is definately a cutie.

Feel free to email me if you like. I'm very curious to hear your IAC story and why you think you didn't have luck with them. We are friends with a lesbian couple just starting out with them, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. We are not really good for giving IAC advice because we're IAC outliers. We matched in only 3 weeks of waiting, and Sabrina was born a month after that. (But hey that was a long 3 weeks...wink)

koiboi1@cox.net

But the kids...isn't it just GREAT? I mean better than you ever thought it could be great?