Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jillian Michaels 30 day shred!

Ok so what are the chances of looking like that in the very near future? In my case, probably slim to none. However, I am not giving up. I have 25 pounds that I would like to lose and am going to do it by working out with Jillian every day. So far I have done 4 days in a row and while I am a little on the sore side, I feel great. I got on the scales this morning and have lost a few pounds so that in itself is motivation for me. For the past couple of weeks, we have really focused on eating healthier and eating less so that combined with my 30 day shred workouts should provide me with results. Losing weight is tough but can be accomplished with lots of will power and motivation. Looking back through my blog, I posted on December 9th that I had 25 pounds to lose and well here I am 6 months later and I still have that weight to lose. Sucks but at least I am consistent. I will keep you posted on my progress.

Until next time.......

Kim

2 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck to you. Let me know how it turns out!

Kim said...

So far so good Heather. I am on day 10. Had to take a break. My knees are killing me. I am guessing it is from all of the lunges. We shall see how I feel tomorrow night! I'll post an update soon. Thanks for following.