Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Enjoying the Pool

This weekend we took Mason to the pool for the first time. One of my co-workers and really good friend, Patsy has a fabulous pool that she is so wonderful to let us come over to enjoy it whenever we want. It is awesome. I have contemplated putting a pool in our yard but each time I do I think about the work that is involved in maintaining a pool and I say forget it. I’ll just keep enjoying Patsy’s pool. And now that the Y has an outdoor pool, we can take advantage of that as well. Oh back to Mason’s first time in the pool; he absolutely loved it. We bought him this little float that has a canopy on it which is awesome because it blocks out almost all of the sun and he loved that too. He was able to float and splash around pretty much independently without us having to hold on to him. Of course, we were right there beside him so no worries there! We plan to go to the pool as often as possible this summer so be certain there will be more pool stories to come.

Until next time…

Kim

No comments: