Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Early Mother's Day Gift

Today when I took Mason to daycare, his teacher called him over and handed him something and said go give this to mommy. He then walked over to me with a big smile on his face and then handed me an early Mother's Day present. It melted my heart. If you click on the picture it will open up larger to give you a better view. I walked out of daycare with the biggest smile on my face and when I got in the car, I just looked at it for several minutes before driving off and then thought about how being a mom has been the most amazing thing I have ever done and most likely will ever do. I absolutely love Mason like nothing or no one I have ever loved before. He is my life and I cannot imagine what life was like before him.

I will keep this forever and ever. It will be a reminder of those sweet little hands long after those sweet little hands grow bigger and bigger with each passing day. I love you Mason!

Until next time......

No comments: