Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fun at the Pool

It was just me and Mason all weekend and we had a blast spending so much time together. Today was by far the best day of the weekend. We went to my Y's outdoor pool and had lots of fun playing and splashing in the water. As soon as we got in, Mason bent over and put his face right in the water. Of course, he sucked in water so started coughing but that didn't slow him down at all. He walked all around in the zero entry beach area checking everyone out. He was also fascinated with the mushroom fountain and kept saying he wanted to touch it. After about 15 minutes, Mason made a friend and they shared pool toys. He was cute playing with the other little kids. I am glad the little boys shared their toys with Mason since I was a bad mommy and left all of ours at home!

Mason watched several bigger kids jumping off the wall into the pool and started running over to the side saying, "Mason do it. Mason jump!" I helped him up to the side and before I could let go good he went to jumping. He jumped off the side a dozen times or more. I did not let him go completely under. I'll save that for  later in the summer!

I have a feeling we will be spending most of our weekends at the pool. Mason loved it and I must say I did too! It melts my heart seeing Mason smile and have so much fun.

Until next time......

No comments: