Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Downtown Disney X 2

We enjoyed Downtown Disney so much the first time that we decided to go back again to see what we missed the first time. We were also in search of a t-shirt and a prize from GiGi. We found both at the enormous Disney store that was there. That place was crazy with hundreds of people going nuts buying Disney "stuff". We were among the crazies but did not go "crazy" spending like the woman ahead of me in line. Her total was $549.94 for all of the stuff that her 2 children wanted. Mason got a t-shirt and a set of Cars figurines. I spent a whopping $45 and he was happy as can be!

The picture below is a visual description of the the excitement Mason has shown while doing new, exciting things on vacation. It has been amazing watching him take it all in and have FUN. He has been well behaved for the most part and has been a trooper while we have been traipsing around from place to place.


He enjoyed riding this little train and was so cute sitting there all big. I had been riding with him but when he saw the other kids riding by themselves, he said no mommy, my do it which was his way of saying not this time mommy, I can ride by myself!


We ate at Rainforest Cafe for dinner and while we were there they sang Happy Birthday to Mason and gave him a chocolate sundae. He had fun eating the whip cream with his fingers! I cannot believe my baby will be 2 on Saturday. :-(


The picture below is of him in one of the "cups" on the carousel. For some reason, he is afraid of the horses and will not ride on them.



Until next time......

Kim

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

What a fun vacation! Memories to last you a lifetime.