Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Earthquake, Really?

We had an earthquake here yesterday. Yes you read that right. We experienced the tremors from an earthquake that hit Richmond, Virginia. It rated 5.8 on the richter scale. I was sitting at my desk, talking on the phone with a co-worker when all of a sudden my chair started vibrating and the pencil holder on my desk started shaking. I said I think we are having an earthquake. My co-worker laughed and we went on with our conversation. Soon after I got off the phone, another one of my co-workers came in and said his wife called and she said their entire how shook and things fell off of some shelves. I said see I am not crazy. Of course soon after that it was everywhere on the internet and people were commenting about it on Facebook. Crazy, huh. Earthquakes in NC. Who'd a thunk it?

Until next time......

Kim


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: