Kim, Dawn and Mason

A place for me to share the next phase of our lives; being mommies to Mason!

Monday, August 1, 2011

MIA and Vacation Ramblings

Sorry I have been MIA lately. Things have been crazy busy at work, we have had a crazy home schedule while Dawn has been taking care of her dad and we have been doing a little vacationing. With all of that going on, I haven't had time to sit down long enough to write anything meaningful. Not that I have many followers but I want it to be meaningful for me as well when I go back through these in the years to come. To help with my blogging slump that I have been in, I decided to download blogpress for my iPad so maybe I can get a few posts done between all of our adventures. Never used it before so we will see how it goes.

We are currently in Florida on our last vacation of the summer. Thanks to David and Trey for staying at our house and looking after things while we are traveling. Don't forget to water my flowers and to put out the recycling. Love you! We are staying at our timeshare in Orlando and are enjoying all of the amenities of timeshare traveling. Our pool is enormous and it has a splash pad that Mason has really enjoyed. He has been so funny to watch. He loves the water and the zero entry pool has allowed him much more freedom to move around helping him get much more comfortable each time he gets in it. The water temp is a bit warm for my liking but is great for the kiddos.


We spent all day yesterday with my brother who lives in Tampa. We don't get to see him very often so we were glad he came and hung out with us. We went over to the Gaylord Palms hotel that was behind our places to look around. It was nice but not as nice as the Gaylord Opryland place in Nashville we went to several years ago. A couple pics for your enjoyment.







Last night, he took us to Downtown Disney where we had so much fun. The place is huge so we were there exploring for several hours. There was so man things to see and do, we didn't know what to do first. Below are a few pictures that I took while we were there.








We ate at the T-Rex restaurant which was an amazing place. I took pictures there but those are on my camera and I cannot get to them until I can get back to my computer. The only pictures that I did get on my phone was of this wooly mammoth and the gigantic Coronita drink that Dawn ordered.







Today we went to Cocoa Beach. This was the first time that Mason has been to the beach this summer. He loved the waves and just laughed and laughed when they would come crashing in. He kept saying, he they comes. It was adorable. I got a few pictures with my phone but the best ones are you guessed it...on my camera.







Mason has been such a great little boy thus far on vacation. We are having so much fun and it makes my heart happy to see Mason enjoying himself and getting to do lots of fun new things. Tomorrow we are going to Magic Kingdom and I am so looking forward to the madness and all of the fun that we Re going to have. I cannot wait.

Until next time......

Kim

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: